Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Garage Sale (ooorrr, Driveway Sale)

I know, I know. You're thinking "what?! You just got married, how could you possibly have enough things to have a garage sale?!"  Well, Jimmy and I both lived in apartments before we began living together. That means we had 2 of just about everything. On top of that, we have a lot of loving family and friends that gave us even NICER things as wedding and shower gifts.  It's not a huge garage sale, I just wanted to post the things we have. If any of my LC friends see something they want (which, you probably don't...this is "college kid" stuff) then they can call dibs. :)


Here is what happens when I have a day off from subbing:






Here is the pile of things in our "office."  This garage sale is an effort to make just a little extra cash (not expecting much) but an even bigger effort to not let things pile up. "Horders" is a favorite TV show of mine. I mostly watch in fear.... because of watching that show I tend to go in the other direction and get rid of EVERYTHING!


Coffee table for sale. $5. Could use some refinishing!


We had 3 microwaves between the two of us. We don't need 3.




This coffee maker actually does stand upright. I just don't know how to turn the picture. It works great and served Jimmy well for a year and a half. However, the two of us together drink a combined 7 gallons of coffee daily so we opted for the commercial size coffee pot. (This is four-cup)


Anyway, there are lots of things like this. Not shown:  A lot of jewely of mine, UGG boots (brown, size 8), a little clothing (not much), a lot of picture frames, a lot of Christian CDs and other random things. A food processor, a stand mixer, a crock pot (all work great, we just have too many) and a lamp. 


Waterville's community garage sales will be Friday June 10th and Saturday June 11th.


I am also trying to get rid of white 3x3 cupcake boxes. I have 500.  I have people who just want a few, so I'll be selling them in bundles of 25 for $9 or bundles of 100 for $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment